Friday, January 29, 2010

Groovin'

Miranda and I are exposing Hayley to music everyday. We take her to music class; we play music in the car; we watch musical programs at home; we even play Rock Band with her. We're not quite sure yet about her musical tastes, but we do know one thing: she loves a song with a good beat. Whether it's the Beatles (original or kid versions), some upbeat Beethoven, or any of the stuff you hear on shows like The Wiggles, our daughter pays attention. And you can be sure she's enjoying it because she likes to move it, move it!



As you can see, she mostly bounces up and down, but sometimes she likes to slap her knees, clap, or stand up and shake her little tushy. All I can say is that I hope she never stops dancing to the music she likes.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Need to borrow some MJ CD's? I've got them all! That is some important music for child development! :)

Geoff said...

Actually Tim, I don't think she has heard any Michael Jackson, but I'm willing to bet she would like it a lot.

Tim said...

Off the Wall and J 5 stuff especially. Move her into Thriller and Bad as she matures :)

Miranda said...

Thriller was my favorite when I was little. My parent's had a tape of the video and I used to wake up really early and turn it on and dance to it until my parents woke up and made me go back to bed.