Sunday, February 21, 2010

Congratulations, Hayley!

You made it through your first year. We couldn't be more proud of you!



This past year, I attempted to take at least one picture of my daughter every single day. We ended up with over 4,000 shots in total. The ironic thing is that we don't actually have a picture of her from each day. There are 5 or 6 missing days; about 20 are missing from the 'daily portait' style that you see in the video above. Still, we have almost 9GB worth of Hayley pictures and we're not stopping there. I won't be doing any more of the dailies, but that doesn't mean we won't try to digitally capture our daughter as much as possible (which is probably more than necessary, but I don't care).

Here's to another amazing year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!! She gets cuter with every picture, my favorite is the on of her at 1:47...

Sue said...

And I don't think she had the same outfit twice! SWEET!!!

She's beautiful!