Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another progress report

Today was Hayley's 6 month check up with our pediatrician. Geoff and I were anxious to see how much our girl has grown and we were happy to hear Hayley weighed in at 19lbs. 2oz (a 2lbs. 10oz. gain from 2 months ago) and is 27 inches long. This means she only has a few more pounds and/or inches before we are forced to move her into her larger car seat- wow!

Hayley had 3 shots this visit and I must say, she took them like a champ. There were a few seconds of crying after each shot but that's it. Last time she had shots it took her a few days to be back to her regular self so I decided it was best for me to take the entire day off of work to be with her but aside from a long nap this morning Hayley's showed no difference in her demeanor. This kid never ceases to amaze me.

The pediatrician said she looks absolutely perfect so whatever we're doing seems to be working.


I can't believe how fast she's growing and developing!

No comments: